Point Allocations limit a user's total points that can be sent via Recognitions. With Point Allocations, administrators have the ability to allocate points to all staff, as well as allocate additional points for users in specified Company Roles. To learn how to allocate points in Recognize, follow the steps outlined in this guide.
To watch point allocation budgeting in action, watch the brief video: Point Allocation Budgeting
- Select 'Menu' up in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select 'Company Admin' from the drop-down menu.
- Select 'Points' from the left side menu.
- Select 'Allocation' from the top right menu bar.
- Toggle this on to enable point allocations.
- This is the interval in which your point allocations will be allotted. To change the allocation interval, select 'change interval'. This will route you to the settings page where you can set the interval to daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly.
- Enter in the amount of points you want to allocate to each user per selected interval, and click 'Save'.
- To distribute additional points to a select group of users, select the 'Company Role' you would like to allocate too, enter the amount of additional points you would like to give to the group of users, and click 'add'.
Note: The points you allocate here will be added to the points allocated to 'all staff'. For example: If all staff gets 50 pointer per quarter, and you add an additional 50 points per quarter for all users with the Company Role of 'Manager', This means that users with the Manager Role get a total of 100 point per quarter. To learn more about setting up 'Company Roles', visit How to Add Company Roles in Recognize
- Your organizations maximum budget shown here is determined by your 'all staff' allocation (multiplied by the total number of active and pending users) added to any additional points allocated to specified 'Company Roles' (multiplied by the number of users with that Company Role).
- To change the currency the budget is shown in, select the desired currency catalog from the drop down menu.
- Users will see their total and remaining points (per selected interval) on the stream page, above the announcements section.
- Users can also see their total and remaining points (per selected interval) on the Recognition page.
Note: The users points graph will adjust based on the badge and recipient(s) that are chosen so that users can see the total points they will be spending on that Recognition.
For additional questions, reach out to us at email@example.com