Recognize supports over a hundred gift cards for redemption by your staff, exchanging points earned from recognitions received for those rewards you've enabled.
Top answers to important rewards questions:
1. Recognize does not charge a fee per redemption. There is a deposit fee of 5% for credit cards and a $30 deposit fee for ACH Pull. Check and ACH Push deposit options have no associated fee. Beyond that, 100% of the money deposited into the system goes to your gift cards. If a user redeems a $5 gift card, they get a $5 gift card, and there is no fee to the company.
2. You transfer the money to us, we place it in a holding account, and it is your money until redeemed.
Fees for depositing:
Push - Transaction is initiated and funds are transferred from your sending account — you are pushing the money into the destination account.
Pull - Transaction is initiated and funds are transferred from the receiving account — you are pulling the money in from the source account
There is a $50 fee for returning money.
If your company deposits $1,000 for gift cards via check and staff redeem $250 of gift cards, and your company wants the balance back, we'll send you a check for $650.
|Check Deposit Fee||-$30|
|Return balance fee||-$50|
3. There is a minimum deposit amount of $1000
4. To deposit money with Recognize via ACH, send us a request here: email@example.com or https://recognizeapp.com/contact
- When sending a request to top up your rewards balance, please include the amount you would like to deposit (minimum of $1000), and how you wish to deposit your funds (Check, ACH push, ACH pull, Credit)
- The address for sending checks to top up your balance is:
760A Gilman Street
Berkeley, CA 94710
5. Recognize provides downloadable reports for accountants.
6. Once we receive your payment, you'll see that line item in the Transactions table in the Rewards admin. When you go to the rewards catalog and click Create a reward in the menu, you'll now have the option to add a gift card.