Being able to redeem rewards is a key feature of the Recognize platform. Not only does it provide employees a digitized and seamless process, but it also gives them more autonomy in selecting their desired compensation options. Recognize supports over two hundred gift cards for redemption by your staff, exchanging points earned from recognitions received for those rewards you've enabled.
Once you have successfully deposited funds for rewards and have received confirmation from the Recognize team that those funds have been loaded onto your account, you will then be able to create Gift Card Rewards in your Rewards Catalog.
To find out how to deposit funds for gift cards, see our article: 'Rewards: Deposit Money for Gift Cards'.
How To Create a Gift Card Reward
- Click 'Menu' from the upper right-hand corner of your Recognize page
- Select 'Company Admin' from the center of the drop-down menu
- Select 'Rewards' from the navigation menu on the far left
- Select the Rewards Catalog that you wish to add Gift Cards to
- Once the Catalog Dashboard populates, select 'Catalog' from the menu on the upper right
- Once the Catalog populates, select 'Create catalog'
- Select 'Add gift card' from the drop-down menu
From the gift card list, click 'Add' next to the gift card of your choice to add it to your list. You may also select 'Edit' to the right of an existing gift card if you wish to edit its details
Adding a new gift card reward is a lot like adding a custom reward, except there is less to fill in. Depending on the vendor, you may have different options for the gift card amount variance. Either there will be a fixed number of options for the amounts, while other vendors allow you to add any amount.
- If you wish to limit how often this reward can be redeemed by each employee, enter that limit here
- Enter the reward variants you wish to offer your staff here (for example $5, $10, $20, $50, $100)
- If you wish for this reward to be approved by a manager before it is redeemed, assign that manager here. The rewards manager is optional for gift cards, and by default, it will go to the company admins to approve.
- Check 'Enabled'
- Select 'Add'
- Continue this process of adding gift cards until you are happy with a rewards catalog. You can always edit or remove gift card options at any time through the Company Admin > Rewards interface. The company is not charged for any gift cards until the employee has redeemed it and the company admin or rewards manager has approved it