Managers have the ability to view Birthday and Anniversary dates for their direct reports by month by following the below steps:
1. Select 'Manager Portal' from the drop down menu in the top right corner of the page.
2. In the Manager Portal, select 'Anniversaries' from the left navigation panel.
3. Filter results by Month if desired.
4. You can view information for your direct reports such as:
- Next Event will tell you if it is a Birthday or a Service Anniversary, and what year of service the user is achieving.
- Privacy Enabled will tell you if this user has selected to have their Birthday or Service Anniversary Recognized privately.
- Date will tell you the month and day of the event.
- Start Year will tell you the year the user was hired (year will not be displayed for Birthdates)